Blog Make a Payment Client Loginrel

Toronto Real Estate Lawyer

Fax Us
1 (855) 466-3803 [ Toll-Free ]
Call Us
1 (855) 466-3801 [ Toll-Free ]
You are here:

If the owner of a property would like to add or remove someone from the ownership/title of the property you will require our office to assist you with your transaction.


We will require the following information from you before we can proceed:

  1. Completed Title Transfer Intake Form - please request this document from our office - CLICK HERE
  2. Ownership document
  3. Property Tax Bill
  4. Confirmation from your bank (if applicable) that they approve such transfer

Once the above documentation is forwarded and verified by our office we will prepare the necessary paperwork for the parties to sign.  If there is a matrimonial or common law breakup we will require a signed separation agreement drafted by a family law lawyer before we can proceed.

If you have any questions feel free to contact our office for a complimentary consultation! 

Visit for our flat rate legal fees. 

Send us an email

Toronto Real Estate Lawyer
Copyright © 2020 Real Estate Lawyers LLP. All Rights Reserved.